- DPD Courier delivery
DPD courier will deliver to the specified address
Hurry and get discounts on all Apple devices up to 20%
FRANKINCENSE, resin for purification and healing
Presentation: 150 cps.
Frankincense is the resin of some shrubs of the genus Boswellia. It is mentioned in one of the
oldest known medical archives, the Eber Papyrus, a list of 877 recipes and medical
prescriptions from Ancient Egypt (16th century BC). It has been used since ancient times in
religious ceremonies in almost all types of Faiths on Earth. Let's remember an old legend:
"Flee like the devil from incense" – that is, he wouldn't run if he didn't know that incense can
purify him. Incense fumigations are among the most widespread for healing and purification.
Accompanied by prayers or other plants or resins, they drive away negative energies from the
house, from the soul, from the body, induce a state of well-being, peace and relaxation.
The Incense Road – this was the name since Antiquity of the road along which different
aromatic resins were transported from the producing countries, which were used in worship,
in various pharmaceutical or perfumery preparations. Myrrh and frankincense were great
sources of wealth for ancient India and Arabia.
The Magi who came to worship the Baby Jesus in Bethlehem, the Son of God, brought him
three gifts: "gold, frankincense and myrrh" (New Testament, Matthew 2:11, BVA).
According to the Holy Fathers, gold symbolizes royalty, myrrh symbolizes suffering through
the Passion, and frankincense symbolizes Godhead.
BOSWELLIA extracts are traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as anti-arthritic,
astringent, stimulant, expectorant and antiseptic. The main pharmacological actions are: anti-
inflammatory, antiseptic, carminative, astringent, cicatrizing, diuretic, emmenagogue, general
tonic. (Plants and Biblical Fragrances. Food for Soul and Body – Ovidiu Bojor, Raducanu
Dumitru, Dharana publishing house 2016, page 214).
– Anti-inflammatory action: reduces inflammation (swelling) in the body that occurs as
a result of diseases such as arthritis, rheumatism, spondylosis, osteoarthritis,
polyarthritis or other bone or muscle diseases, trauma and accidents affecting the
muscles or bones.
– Inflammations also occur post-operatively, they are the body's first defense response
in case of external aggression. Boswellia contributes to the shortening of the post-
operative or post-traumatic convalescence period.
– Antiseptic action: prevents or removes microbial infections. Frankincense contributes
to the normalization of the production of immunoglobulin G, antibodies produced by
the immune system to defend against pathogens (viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc.)
– Carminative action: soothes abdominal pain and contributes to the elimination of
– Astringent action: contracts (tightens) tissues, stops secretions and bleeding.
– Cicatrizing action: favors cicatrization, closing a wound.
– Diuretic action: increases diuresis, that is, it helps to eliminate urine and toxins.
– Emmenagogue action: causes and favors menstruation.
– General tonic action: restores and strengthens a weakened body, gives strength.
– Contributes to menstrual and male sexual health, lung and gastrointestinal health.
– Supports heart health and mental function. It helps to maintain the normal level of
cholesterol in the blood and to maintain the comfort of the joints (stimulates the
production of synovial fluid).
– Oncological diseases, tumors: the triterpenoids in the composition of Boswellia
serrata are substances with antitumor properties, with the effect of stopping the
growth of cancer cells and destroying them. In this process, frankincense is selective:
only cancer cells are attacked, unlike classic cytostatic treatments.
– Boswellia Serrata resin powder (incense resin) – 350mg.
Direction to use:
3 – 5 cps per day divided into 3 doses, depending on needs.
– Not to be used by people allergic to any of the product's components!
– Not to be consumed by pregnant or lactating women!
– Not to be consumed by people suffering from autoimmune diseases!
– Consult the specialist before administration!
– Keep out of the reach and sight of small children!
Dietary supplements do not replace a healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise.
No account yet?Create an Account