- DPD Courier delivery
DPD courier will deliver to the specified address
Hurry and get discounts on all Apple devices up to 20%
(B6 Vitamin or pyridoxine)
Presentation: 90 cps.
B6 vitamin is a water-soluble vitamin, a component of the B-group vitamins. In the liver, it is
transformed into pyridoxal 5-phosphate, which is a cofactor in many reactions of amino acid
metabolism and is necessary for the enzymatic reaction that results in the release of glucose
from glycogen. It has a role in the conversion of tryptophan into serotonin (the hormone of
happiness). It is involved in the synthesis of neurotransmitters such as noradrenaline,
serotonin, dopamine and histamine. It is also necessary in the synthesis of complex lipids in
myelin. It participates in the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins with an essential role in
the body: hemoglobin, insulin, antibodies, collagen.
Benefits of CASINOVITA B6 consumption:
– Improves oxygenation, helping to keep brain functions in shape;
– Useful in remedying and combating anemia;
– Prevents atherosclerosis by participating in collagen synthesis that keeps blood
– It intervenes in the development of the bone matrix;
– Helps regulate blood sugar by participating in insulin production;
– Maintains skin health, helps heal acne;
– Delays the appearance of fine wrinkles;
– It has a role in the formation of antibodies, so it supports our immune system and the
body's fight against infections;
– Contributes to maintaining normal blood pressure, reduces the risk of cardiovascular
– Calm down muscle cramps;
– Improves neural metabolism, relieving neural processes;
– By interfering with the synthesis of serotonin and noradrenaline, it combats and
– Associated with magnesium, it contributes to the reduction of attention disorders and
hyperactivity in autism.
Symptoms, risks and complications due to B6 vitamin deficiency
– Neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders such as: drowsiness, peripheral
neuropathy, impaired memory and ability to concentrate, convulsions, depression,
– Reduced glucose tolerance, risk of diabetes;
– Dry and cracked lips, mouth ulcers;
– Carpal tunnel syndrome;
– Metabolic disorders;
– Cardiovascular diseases;
– Decrease in the body's resistance to infections;
– Dermatological conditions, acne;
– Hypertrophy of some organs;
– Inhibition of the effects of steroid hormones;
– Loss of limb reflexes and paresthesia;
– The lack of B6 vitamin during pregnancy can affect the health of the fetus, can lead to
mental retardation, convulsions.
– wheat bran powder (Triticum aestivum) – 150 mg;
– sunflower seed powder (Helianthus annuus) – 150 mg;
– brewer's yeast powder (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) – 50 mg.
Direction to use:
– 1 capsule 3 times a day, before meals.
– Not to be consumed by people allergic to any of the product's components!
– Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women!
– Consult the specialist before administration!
– Keep out of the reach and sight of small children!
Dietary supplements do not replace a healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise.
No account yet?Create an Account