- DPD Courier delivery
DPD courier will deliver to the specified address
Hurry and get discounts on all Apple devices up to 20%
by Ovidiu Bojor
Improves performances of the body functions (children 4-12 years)
Presentation form: drops, 30 ml
Healthier children, happy parents!!!
Support in children's immune response during the periods of adaptation in the community.
Are you worried that your child catches colds too often?
Does his stomach hurt again, does he have indigestion?
Does he not feel well, does he have worms or other parasites again?
I have to stay home again with my child because he is sick.
We have to make up the material, he was absent from school because he was sick.
If you are a parent and find yourself in one or more of the situations listed above or in a
similar situation, you should take action, help your child have better immunity with the new
innovative food supplement BEBEMINCIN + 4 Natural Abiotic.
Main actions and effects:
– Stimulates the activity of the immune system;
– Helps build immunity;
– Accelerates the healing process in case of colds, flu or other specific ailments
contracted in communities;
– Stimulates production of antibodies;
– Improves the quality of nasal and oral mucous membranes, the entry ways of
microbes into the body;
– Decreases the risk and the duration of illness in seasonal colds;
– Contributes to reducing fever;
– It has antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties;
– Brings extra nutrients necessary in the development process of children;
– It helps digestion, additional digestive enzymes, fibers and other useful natural
substances that prevent and calm indigestions;
– Reduces the effects of allergies;
– It helps the body to adapt more efficiently to any environmental condition, stress,
exposure to microbes.
Why it is conceived for children from 4 to 12 years?
– Children's immunity is still low, in formation;
– The exposure to viruses during this period is high, from the beginning of
kindergarten, school and until the beginning of the secondary school cycle when
children come into contact with other children and more adults;
– Maintaining personal hygiene in common spaces is more difficult than in their home
– Diversification of the children's diet continues, they begin to consume other new
foods, but their digestive system is still in formation;
– Children's degree of independence increases, they are no longer under the supervision
of their parents all the time, they start making decisions on their own.
Composition, therapeutic action and benefits
Sweet orange (Citrus aurantium var. sinensis), fruit with peel: the main active substances
in the fruit are: hesperidin, pectin, ascorbic acid, citric acid, vitamins such as: A, B1, B2, B6
and C, minerals: iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc. Orange is
one of the fruits famous for its effect in the development of the immune system, it increases
the body's resistance to infections. Some substances in orange peel prevent constipation,
stimulate the secretion of bile. The combination of C vitamin and calcium in oranges
promotes the harmonious development of the bone system and teeth that are still forming.
Pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita maxima): are rich in minerals, especially zinc, which is why the
World Health Organization recommends their daily consumption. They are also a good
source of vitamin K, vitamin B2 and folate, polyunsaturated fats, fiber and antioxidants. In
addition to the nutritional properties of raw pumpkin seeds, they are a traditional anthelmintic
remedy (helps eliminate parasites) thanks to compounds called cucurbitins that paralyze
worms. This prevents them from attaching to the intestinal walls during stool elimination.
Green papaya fruit (Carica papaya): Papaya is the fruit of the Carica papaya tree, from the
genus Carica. Papaya fruit is rich in an enzyme called papain (a protease that is useful in
tenderizing meats and other fibrous products). It has black, edible and pungent-tasting seeds.
Green papaya has a high concentration of nutrients ie high levels of C vitamin, E, A, thiamin,
niacin and folates etc, minerals like: magnesium, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron,
antioxidants: carotenoids, polyphenols, lycopene, fiber and various amino acids necessary for
the body, a combination of nutrients that help the activity of the immune system. The most
important qualities for which we added glyceric extract from green papaya to the composition
of the product are the excellent nutritional properties, the anti-inflammatory effect,
supporting the activity of the immune system, the anti-parasitic, antiviral, antibacterial
properties and the ease of digestion.
Caraway fruit (Carum carvi): is a biennial plant from the Apiaceae family, highly valued
in natural therapies due to its properties of regulating stomach functions, being also an
intestinal anti-inflammatory. Caraway fruits contain essential oil consisting of carvone,
limonene, pinenes, etc., which have a carminative action (eliminates gas from the intestines),
antihistamine, antimicrobial, antiseptic, stimulate gastrointestinal secretions, have a calming
effect on intestinal colic and fluidize bronchial secretions. Cumin is used in the treatment of
colds and stomach aches, bronchitis, intestinal colic, eliminates intestinal worms and
contributes to the natural defense of the body and supports the useful activity of the immune
Carrot (Daucus carota): contains many essential nutrients for the human body: folic acid,
vitamin K and C, calcium, magnesium and a large amount of beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is
a precursor of vitamin A and helps to strengthen children's vision, provides additional
protection to the skin against damage that can be caused by the sun's rays, contributes to
faster healing of wounds and improves the quality of mucous membranes. The nose and
mouth are the main ways of entry of microbes, viruses and bacteria into the body. Sufficient
consumption of natural vitamin A, such as beta carotene from carrots, can neutralize them
right from the start, preventing them from entering the body, thus reducing the risk of disease.
Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceus): is a famous medicinal plant, used for over
2000 years in Traditional Chinese and Mongolian Medicine, being considered a "superior
tonic". The part used for therapeutic purposes is the root, which must be harvested in autumn,
from plants older than 4 years. Astragalus contains useful natural compounds that can boost
the immune system. Some evidence shows that Astragalus can increase the production of
white blood cells in the blood, cells of the immune system responsible for defending the
body. Astragalus can help fight viral infections, supports physiological resistance in the case
of severe environmental conditions, supports the body's natural defense, has a tonic effect and
contributes to adaptogenic activity, helps to increase the body's physical and mental
Citronella (Cymbopogon citratus): is cultivated as a culinary and medicinal plant due to its
lemon-like fragrance. It is used in disinfectants and household soaps because it has an
antiseptic effect. In the Caribbean tea is brewed and consumed to boost immunity. One study
found that tea can have a stimulating effect on erythropoiesis (the process of forming
erythrocytes – red blood cells in the bone marrow). Citronella is used in Ayurvedic medicine
for its healing effects in treating coughs and colds, helps relieve nasal congestion, flu and
other respiratory disorders, even in bronchial asthma. It also has an antipyretic effect, it is
also known as "fever grass", due to its effects of reducing fever and stimulating sweating.
When is it recommended to administer to the child BEBEMICIN + 4 Natural Abiotic?
– Most efficient is prevention, that is why it is good to administer the product a month
before the children enter the community, during the holidays, during the cold season.
– During cold and flu epidemics, when the number of sick children in your community
– When you notice the first signs of a cold or flu.
– If your child is already sick, administration shortens the period of illness, the recovery
is easier and faster.
What period is good to give your child BEBEMICIN + 4 Natural Abiotic?
– If you start giving him this natural adjuvant treatment, at the first signs of a cold or
when he already has a cold, it is recommended to continue administration of
BEBEMICIN for at least a month after the symptoms disappear, the immune system
is still weakened.
– In the winter months it can be administered even for two or three months, or
throughout the cold season, especially if your child is sensitive and catches colds
Glyceric extract from:
– Sweet orange peel (Citrus aurantium var. sinensis)-20%;
– Pumpkin seeds (Cucurbita maxima)-20%;
– Green papaya fruit (Carica papaya)-16.67%;
– Caraway fruits (Carum carvi)-16.67%;
– Carrot (Daucus carota) 10%;
– Astragalus roots (Astragalus membranaceus)-10%;
– Citronella (Cymbopogon citratus) 6.66% – 100%.
Direction to use
1-3 drops each, 3 times/day, as follows:
– Children 4-6 years: 1 drop diluted in a little water 3 times a day before meals;
– Children 6-8 years: 2 drops diluted in a little water 3 times a day before meals;
– Children 9-12 years: 3 drops diluted in a little water 3 times a day before meals.
– Not to be used by people allergic to any of the product's components!
– Consult the specialist before use!
– Keep out of the reach and sight of small children!
Dietary supplements do not replace a healthy lifestyle, diet and exercise.
No account yet?Create an Account